Friday, November 20, 2009
Time to Go PRIVATE....
Well dang...it looks like the weirdos found us...we got a questionable comment on this last post and i guess its what i needed to finally make the decision to go ahead and make our blog private...so you know the drill, if you would like to know what is going on in our oh-so-exciting lives please leave your email address before December 1st and we'll be happy to share!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








danihancock8@gmail.com
ReplyDeletebigkelc9@yahoo.com!
ReplyDeletetrsh_goodman@yahoo.com
ReplyDeleteangelahardison{at}gmail{dot}com
ReplyDeleterhyde7@gmail.com
ReplyDeletejhyde16@gmail.com
jacieporter@hotmail.com
ReplyDeletecandyapple3016@yahoo.com
ReplyDeletetykamwaite@hotmail.com
ReplyDeletehannahshill24@hotmail.com
ReplyDeletecamillerohner@hotmail.com
ReplyDeletewillandcamshill@hotmail.com
ReplyDeletecollettenoel@msn.com...thought i'd leave it just in case! haha love ya!
ReplyDeleteabbym17@gmail.com
ReplyDeletesavannah23j@msn.com
ReplyDeleteangie8smith@yahoo.com
ReplyDeletesarahbshaw2@gmail.com
ReplyDeletealliheywood726@yahoo.com
ReplyDeleteJhyde16@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteand
Rhyde7@gmail.com
I guess Ryan already beat me to it.
ReplyDeleteHi Lauren...I love checking in on you. Can I be added to your list?
ReplyDeleteSkeezie
supermadnurse@msn.com
thanks.
gennyggenny@gmail.com That's creepy that someone left you a weird comment.
ReplyDeletethe8hiatts@gmail.com
ReplyDeletecshill8@msn.com
ReplyDeletedna_murdock@msn.com
ReplyDeletesnaps4candi@msn.com
ReplyDeleteI miss seeing you guys at church! Emery is too cute!
ReplyDeleterachelmiller123@gmail.com
hey would love to be added to your blog list: drewrucker@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteprincekima2003@yahoo.com
ReplyDeletemollytwatts@gmail.com
ReplyDeletexoxo
yo.soy.alexa{at}gmail{dot}com
ReplyDeletecelybri@gmail.com
ReplyDeletelaurenw822@gmail.com
ReplyDeletejenlynne95@yahoo.com
ReplyDeletekatieanntaylor@gmail.com
ReplyDeletejaredandcoleen@gmail.com
ReplyDeletebethbabe16_774@hotmail.com
ReplyDeletekimberlywillis22@hotmail.com-- add us too!!
ReplyDeletekim and max willis family
jdnye08@gmail.com
ReplyDeletejewls147@gmail.com
ReplyDelete