Morgan...work, home, school, softball, home, work, school, softball, home
Lauren...school, emery, laundry, dinner, emery, school, emery, laundry, dinner, emery
Emery....eat, sleep, play


Morgan did take time however to teach Em how to play the drums...we think she's a natural...
But my favorite happening so far has been this weather!! We planted flowers over the weekend and had the doors and windows open all day...I'm pretty sure that it doesn't get a whole lot better than this...






I love my life










I love that you are just planting flowers, and I am just pulling all of my frost killed ones out! I guess that is the difference between Arizona and Utah! We love you and hope all is well in your busy lifes!
ReplyDeleteI love love love! your house! where are you guys living now?!
ReplyDeleteEmery is just a doll!
how cute! good to know you guys are still there and well. that little emery is sooo cute!!
ReplyDelete