Probably my favorite beach week so far! It was so relaxing...the weather was PERFECT (didn't get over 65 the whole time....ah...), got to sleep in (thanks Janene), ate good food (thanks Jake, Ralph and Janene), spent an entire week with Morgan without work!! (thanks Keith), also got to spend an entire week with some other pretty cool people (thanks beach week friends and the family Pew) AND got a little bit of a tan (thanks Sun) I mean really, who could ask for more? Too bad it had to end....





Cousin Ayson Pants! We miss you!


What a star....took a nap on the beach everyday...











I miss the beach!! this will be the first summer in YEARS i haven't been... I love your pics though. We might be coming down the end of the month before school starts!! hopefully we'll see you soon!
ReplyDeleteI love your pictures - Emery is one of the cutest babies ever! Also, you looked FABULOUS at the beach - I am going to need your secret :)
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh!!! I seriously miss waking up and playing with Em!! && I miss you guys too!! hahaha =D
ReplyDeleteI miss you! Lets play again soon!
ReplyDeleteEmery is SO adorable! I loved these pictures. Makes me excited to take Hannah to the beach.
ReplyDeleteLove youuuu!
PS - do you have access to my blog? If not - email me at my first and last name at hotmail dot com. Make sure to spell the last name right.. everyone gets it wrong.. lol :)
aw how much fun is that! Good for you guys!
ReplyDeleteI came across your blog from Kamry's blog and I was just wondering where you got your background at lol I know im sorry such a weird question lol Thanks
ReplyDelete