Tuesday, July 8, 2008
Fourth of July!
We had a pretty low key Fourth this year....we stayed home all weekend and got caught up on quality time and SLEEP! But we did manage to get out of the house for fireworks Friday night. We picked up some Pei Wei to-go (yum!), and drove out to Morgans parents lot to watch the fireworks :) Its right at the base of the Superstitions so we got a nice view of firework shows across the valley AND all the lightning soooooo cool! We really had a blast and Morgan had fun trying to figure out how to take pictures of the lightning (which he found is much harder than you'd think...)


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








Sounds like a perfect Fourth! Now I am craving their lettuce wraps!!!
ReplyDeleteI miss AZ summer storms and I can't wait for beach week!!! I hear you will have a lot of pregnant friends there this year. It's the year of the babies. Oh, and I can't wait to give little pewcita her gifts.
ReplyDeletefun stuff! sure missed you fokes!!!
ReplyDeleteHappy belated anniversary you too! Love you and your bump!
ReplyDeletefun lauren!
ReplyDeletemmmmm loooove pei wei! we definately gata double it up!
ReplyDeleteI cant believe you are getting so close to having your baby! Are you getting so excited? How have you been?
ReplyDeleteWOw Woman! 60 days! I want another baby! I can't believe it when your not the one prego time seems to fly! How R things? Your a cute pregnant woman! Let me know if your doing a baby shower!
ReplyDelete