This is the most recent picture I have of the ever growing belly :) This was a couple weeks ago so i'm a bit bigger now but I'll post one of those pictures as soon as we get around to taking one!
I'm soooo jealous of your cute big belly :) I have no belly AT ALL! :( I look the same and I'm going on 17 weeks! I guess its kinda normal but I'm getting so anxious! Craig is always yelling into my tummy "groooowww!!" I did hear the heartbeat last week which was so so fun! 2 more weeks til the big ultrasound day!!! YAY! I am so excited for you! We need to all hang out soon! It's been too long!
Hey, bet you don't remember me, I'm your home teacher (I know that is bad) I stumbled across you while surfing blogs at work. We need to schedule a visit, its been like 6 months.
Hey! Yeah we do need to get together sometime for sure...just call us whenever! I'm so excited for you guys!! a girl1 have you started buying stuff for her yet?! we're definately going to have to have play dates with our babies...
Ok I messed up last time. Here goes take two... Just wanted to say you are one cute looking pregnant lady!
ReplyDeleteI'm soooo jealous of your cute big belly :) I have no belly AT ALL! :( I look the same and I'm going on 17 weeks! I guess its kinda normal but I'm getting so anxious! Craig is always yelling into my tummy "groooowww!!" I did hear the heartbeat last week which was so so fun! 2 more weeks til the big ultrasound day!!! YAY! I am so excited for you! We need to all hang out soon! It's been too long!
ReplyDeleteLove ya guys!
I can't get over how absolutely beautiful and photogenic you are. I"m excited for you!!!
ReplyDeleteSkeezie
Lauren! Wow you have a mommy belly. Ahhh...I'm so sad I can't see it in person. I miss you lady. I am so happy for you.
ReplyDeleteYou look beautiful! That is one sweet baby bump.
ReplyDeleteYou look way too cute pregnant! I can't wait to be as far along as you are now!
ReplyDeleteYou looks great!! Yay, I can't wait to see this little girl! She will be so pretty!
ReplyDeleteit's getting bigger! You are the cutest gosh dangit. I had so mush fun with ya'll in Mexico. Thank you so much for letting us join ya!
ReplyDeleteHey, bet you don't remember me, I'm your home teacher (I know that is bad) I stumbled across you while surfing blogs at work. We need to schedule a visit, its been like 6 months.
ReplyDeleteHey! Yeah we do need to get together sometime for sure...just call us whenever! I'm so excited for you guys!! a girl1 have you started buying stuff for her yet?! we're definately going to have to have play dates with our babies...
ReplyDeletelauren you look so cute!
ReplyDeleteYou look so SO so cute with a little baby bump!!!
ReplyDeleteI am so excited for you!
love the picture...you look adorable!
ReplyDelete