
The only picture I have as far as an update is this one I took with my phone the other day :) We've been TERRIBLE about taking week by week pictures but I'm pretty sure we have one for every month at least...I hope! Everyday gets better and better. I can't even begin to describe how exciting this time is! Lately I've been able to feel the baby moving around more and more and its AMAZING! I love the constant reminder that everythings okay :) We have our big ultrasound THURSDAY! I'm so excited to see how he or she is growing! And of course to find out whether its a BOY or GIRL :) What do YOU think it is??








You look so cute! It is so fun to feel them wiggle around! Such a treat and makes all the suffering in the first few months worth it! I'm guessing girl, but I can see you with a boy too so I don't know! Can't wait to find out!
ReplyDeleteoh my heck lauren your so little!!! Im guessing its a boy! im so excited for you but also VERY jealous
ReplyDeleteLauren you look so cute!
ReplyDeleteLauren you are so cute! You are so tiny still. I can't wait to find out what you're having!
ReplyDeleteI'm so excited for you guys to find out!! What did the string and weight test say it was going to be? I can't wait! I'll be driving to Texas tomorrow so PLEASE text me and let me know what its going to be!! I'm super excited for all of us Mommies!
ReplyDeleteYAY! Your so cute! I'm guessing a girl, just so Av will have more girl cousins! :) Can't wait for you to find out!
ReplyDeleteyou look so cute. cant wait to hear what you are having!
ReplyDeleteI am hoping for the sake of shopping it is a girl!
ReplyDeleteLauren you are too cute! Can't wait to hear what you are having! I'm SO excited for you!
ReplyDeleteIt's Thursday!! What are you having???
ReplyDelete