Well look who got a hair cut! I got a little crazy last week and asked my very talented sister in law Maren to come over and chop of my long locks. I decided to go all out with the pixie...pretty crazy right?? Ug..I'm no good at the self-portrait but I did want to give credit when credit is due and I'd say, especially for a nube, Maren did a great job!
(morgan was having way too much fun making fun of me taking a million pictures of myself...i haven't quite perfected my "look" yet, you know?)








Looks SO cute!!
ReplyDeletemaren does get credit but so do you for taking the plunge! i love it on you! there are only a lucky few who can sport a pixie and you are definately one of them! so cute
ReplyDeletei looooooove it. and you!
ReplyDeleteyou know how I feel about short hair... LOVE every less inch of IT!!! I know it is much shorter than high school, but somehow it reminds me of my old lauren:) I love you
ReplyDeleteOh, I echo Camie's comment... you can definitely sport the pixie. Darling! I can't wait to see you in person!
ReplyDeleteLet's get together soon, please!