Tuesday, December 14, 2010

TAG!


For my Collettie! These things are always fun...



4 Shows I Watch:
* Glee
* Greys (yep I still watch it...)
* Desperate Housewives (with my mother but if Tom cheats on Lynette we're DONE)
* Anything on HGTV

4 Things I am Passionate about:
* The Gospel and trying to live it more fully
* Morgan
* My Girls
* My Family
(collette i think you had it right friend!)


4 Phrases I say a lot:
* "Hiiiii baby!"
(Emery says this aaaalll day so of course I do too..or maybe I say it all day long and so she does too?)
* "What doing Eme?"
* "Mere!" (Emery talk for "come here")
* "What the heck?"


4 Things I have learned from the past:
* There's a time and a season for everything
* Babies do sleep...eventually
* The laundry can wait
* When Emery says she has to go peeps its best not to say "just a second"


4 Things I did Yesterday:
* Went to Courtneys (happy bday yesterday sister!)
* Got the car washed
* Held a tiny baby all day
* Made dinner (which is a big deal these days)


4 Places I would love to visit:
* Europe
* The East Coast
* Hawaii
* Chile


4 Things I am looking forward to:
* Nap time
* Girls Night Thursday
* Morgans Birthday Friday
* Christmas!


4 Things I love about Winter:
* Sweaters
* Actually needing a blanket
* Furries (on Emery of course)
* Going to see the Snow


4 People to Tag:
* Annie
* Courtney
* Janie
* Maren

2 comments:

  1. you're a sport! it's fun to see the similarities and differences in all our lives... and you'll always be a porter to me! just like i'll always be a palmer to you i'm sure! haha i did the same thing to sarah...oh my girls... miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kellen & I totally say "Mere to me!" all thanks to Eme. Whatta little trendsetter.

    ReplyDelete