We took the potty training plunge Tuesday...
Our baby isn't a baby anymore...bye bye diapers!

Hello panties!!
Honestly...its bitter sweet...I kind of miss my diaper baby (and the convenience of them...) and sometimes I think, am I crazy? Am I trying this too early???
But she's been doing really well so far! She's been dry every morning all week, only one accident yesterday and none so far today...so we're going to keep going and see how it goes! And seriously, seeing her cute bummy in panties makes all the potty trips and isolation (we haven't left the house in a couple days) worth it!! We can do this...











We are potty training morgan too... I can't believe Emery is that old already... I totally agree that its a bitter sweet thing... Morgan is doing pretty well and has been out of diapers for a couple of weeks now but I am way too scared to take her anywhere in public without a pullup... Made that mistake once and she peed all over walmart! Good luck with it and congrats on your pregnancy!
ReplyDeleteWell done sister! i love her itty bum!!
ReplyDeleteThat's awesome Lauren that she is doing so good! Livvy took forever it seemed like, she was such a stubborn little girl. :) I can't wait to see your next little girl! I honestly love having the two girls it is so cute to watch their relationship grow. Oh and I love the picture of her in the hat and boots. That is the cutest!
ReplyDeleteIt's never to early to potty train!! Ava was 18 months when we started and it was the best... man girls are so much easier!
ReplyDelete