
Morgan and I celebrated our 4 year anniversary on the 12th and spent some much needed "mommy/daddy, husband/wife, boyfriend/girlfriend" time together...
Morgan got off work early and we went and got pedicures
(Morgans first and probably not his last!)
Then we headed over to Tempe Marketplace to catch a flick
(Knight and Day)
but we had some time to kill before the movie so we got some Cold Stone
(yum)
and then hung out with the cool kids at Barnes and Noble for a few.
After the movie
(which was very entertaining)
we got some dinner at Darcy McGee's
(yum again)
It was so nice to hold hands, take our time, talk and talk and pretend like we like each other ;) all by ourselves
K so I pulled out my journal from when we were dating and found some kind of funny/cool things I wrote...
February 16, 2006
Dear Diary...(jk)
"A guy in my World Religions class who i've been kind of interested in asked me out! His name is Morgan Pew. Anyways, I've been with Morgan pretty much everyday this week and have been having a really great time! He's awesome, we hit it off right away-our first date, he took me along with a bunch of his friends to Game Works to play a bunch of arcade games-I had so much fun! He's really easy to be with-I decided (over the course of our week together) that he has the perfect personality-well at least a lot of the things I look for in a guy-More like the "pluses"...like the foundation qualities I'm not 100% on yet...I'm not sure how motivated he is or how 'smart' or really what his goals are...I DO know that he honors his priesthood and loves the gospel. But what I mean my the "pluses" is that he loves ice cream, is out-doorsy... he said once that he can't wait to have a big pregnant wife to sit on the couch, eat ice cream and watch movies with-or take off to Mexico with or go camping for a night or two. He's also super affectionate which I LOVE-like he puts his arm around me, holds my hand, squeezes my leg. He also drives a truck...etc...all the things that I LOVE in a guy. So we'll see how things go...oh ya, and he has a FULL BEARD haha that HE loves! I don't mind at all-I think its fun!
Love, Lauren"
THEN
February 25, 2006
"I LOVE MORGAN PEW!! He makes me so dang happy I can hardly help myself! We get along so well its ridiculous! I love how comfortable we are together. From the get go it was never awkward and its only getting better. We've spent pretty much everyday since we met (2 weeks ago) haha together with the exception of when he went to Mexico last weekend and a Tuesday night last week. I'm just loving life right now. I'm really grateful. Truly. He's amazing. The perfect combination of everything I look for in a guy. But honestly, I am in no rush. I'm not going to let myself get ahead of the moment. So we'll see how it goes!
Love, Lauren"








I love it! Ilove it! Happy you found your match sister...see you so very soon, just not soon enough!
ReplyDeleteoh thats so cute! i wish i kept a better journal back then!
ReplyDeleteso cute! i was reading in my little journal about when me and chase were dating a while ago...so fun! love ya!
ReplyDeleteOk Thats the darn cutest thing I've ever heard!!!! Congrats you guys:) We freaking love you Lauren you are the best!
ReplyDeleteThat's so neat that you have that to look back on! Congratulations!!
ReplyDelete