Wednesday, June 2, 2010

The Girls


I remember when my oldest sister had her second little girl we thought it sounded so cool to be able to say "the girls"... You know like...

"do you have the girls?"

"i'm bringing the girls"

"here come the girls"...

you get the picture...well it looks like early this November Morgan and I will be joining "the girl" club and Emery will have a baby sister of her very own!


so I know this is a picture of a picture and all ultrasound pictures look the same but isn't she adorable?? She's about 17 weeks here and healthy as can be! Yay!! Keep growing sister!

8 comments:

  1. I had to just sit and cry and cry baby sister! well done, well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i can tell she's beautiful already! love you and you girls. lets chat. soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I'm having a hard time saying "the kids" after saying "the girls"! Emery will love having a little sister!

    ReplyDelete
  4. woo hoo!!!! our babies with a month apart or so!! congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  5. how fun lauren!... some day i'll have a girl! congrats guys

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such exciting news! Congrats to your lil fam!

    ReplyDelete