Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Garden Grow


This weekend we finally started our garden...well part of it anyway...all this rain (which i LOVE) has kind of gotten in the way but we did get some of this planted


Emery was such a big helper





Goodness this girl melts my heart...

Now this weekend we are going to plant the rest of these


I'm soooo excited!!

(If anyone has any veggie gardening tips please let me know)

3 comments:

  1. there is a very special dance that will ensure a successful harvest, but it involves shaking your booty at midnight while drinking a coke and turning in a counter clockwise direction... i'll show you when i get home! hee hee! LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know you don't have a box garden (I'm jealous of your yard) but this site has loads of tips and advice that works for all types of gardens. http://www.johnchapman.com/index.php

    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh that gives me an idea with our old wash tub that we ust to take to rocky point! love that you have flowers in it, very fun! hallie and i love your choice of flowers!

    ReplyDelete