Monday, February 9, 2009
And So it Begins!
My life for the next two years has officially begun! I started the nursing program at MCC this semester and it has been a change to say the least...I leave my sweet baby with Grandma Porter on Mondays, Grandma Pew on Tuesdays, Daddy gets her Wednesdays :) and her Aunt Eda (my sister) on Thursdays...I'm always home by 2 or 3 which isn't as bad as some girls have it but it still has been the hardest thing i've ever had to do! So needless to say, things are pretty crazy around here which explains the lack of posting :) I know that school is going to be a good thing not only for me but also my family...I have to tell myself that everytime I drive away and I know that she is in the BEST hands! But it really doesn't make it easy I don't think it'll ever be easy....Anywho! I'll post some new stuff soon I just thought I'd update real quick while I print off my 66 page Power Point for tomorrow! haha....ya thats right, 66 pages...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








I didn't know you were going back to school... good for you, though it must be very hard to leave your little one.
ReplyDeleteHopefully I'll get to talk to you more at our next book club meeting!
Hang in there! it will be tough at times but it is so so worth it!! You'll make a great nurse!
ReplyDeleteThats so cool that you are doing the nursing program I've always wanted to do that...maybe once my boys are a little older! Good luck and hang in there I know how hard it is to leave your babies!!
ReplyDeletecongratulations on getting into the nursing program! Good luck!
ReplyDeletegood for you! way to follow your dream! i know how it is to leave my lil baby and it is hard but it won't be forever! hang in there it is worth it in the end!
ReplyDeleteGood for you! That's awesome. Hard to leave little Emery! Good luck! I was going to ask you if you still know the name of that blog that explains how to change the papers on your blog using photobucket, I lost the link!
ReplyDeleteahh you finally made it into the program!! that is so exciting! how long did it take you because i feel like i have been waiting FOREVER!
ReplyDeleteThats awesome Lauren. Good for you to do that.Better now then when you have 3 kids. I wish I would have done more school before. Good luck!
ReplyDelete