Thursday, May 8, 2008

It's a.....

Yep, thats right! Morgan and I are THRILLED to annouce we are having a precious baby GIRL!!! The ultrasound went great, she's right where she should be and everything looks perfect!! We are extremely excited and even more grateful!! YAY!!

25 comments:

  1. CONGRATS!! I am so excited that my little girl will have another girl to play with. Girls are a ton of fun and I can't wait to see what she will look like!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yah tatum is going to have a friend to play with! congrats were so excited for you guys

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! That's so exciting! Chris couldn't help but flaunt the fact that he called it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! We are so excited for you! A baby girl! yay!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations!!! 17 weeks, incredible. I love the belly picture - you look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. congrats lauren! thats so exciting you guys are gona have the cutest little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was at the store when Morgan called and I wanted to buy all of the girl stuff there!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats!!!! so excited for you guys, some more little cousins for all the little cousins, how fun...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations! Girls are so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Kim & Max Willis familyMay 9, 2008 at 5:48 PM

    yah!! we are so excited for ya!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. YAY! How exciting! Girls are so fun! Avree can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  12. YAY!!!! I'm so glad SHE is just perfect!!!!! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  13. How exciting! You are going to be the best mom!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yea!!! That is so exciting!!! I am so excited for you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I found out from Eda thursday night @ mat class! Congrats woman!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Micah and meisha had their baby today! more news to follow soon! luv u all

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lauren congrats! You are going to have so much fun with all of the fun girl things to buy. I wanted a boy before I found out I was having a girl and then I found out they are so much more fun to shop for! She is going to be adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congratulations Lauren! Do you have any names picked out?

    ReplyDelete
  19. YAY! It is going to be so fun with a girl! Bows, PINK, cute shoes!!!!
    You are going to be a wonderful mom!

    ReplyDelete
  20. yeah! so fun to see you and that cute belly. congrats. thanks for all the car help in arizona. you guys are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Congratulations! that is so fun that you are having a girl. You will get to dress her up all cute with bows and dresses. Do you have a name for her yet?

    ReplyDelete
  22. Girls are the BEST! Especially for your FIRST BORN!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Congratulations! Quite exciting! You look so cute pregnant! It was fun to see the both of you at church today!

    ReplyDelete