Wednesday, October 10, 2007

The Mexico Trip...

Well...Morgan, my brother Dave, his wifey Jess and I went to Mexico this weekend and had a BLAST. The weather was absolutely IDEAL. We watched conference both days...swam, ate out, played games, the works. Now i did bring my camera so i could have some new things to post HOWEVER once we got there and i pulled it out to take a picture i realized that i FORGOT to put back in my MEMORY CARD....GAH!! I was so frustrated...then i thought, "oh thats okay! i'm sure jess remembered hers" and she did!! BUT her memory was FULL hahaha so NO PICTURES :( what's really sad is it was such a beautiful weekend i could have had some really great ones...ALSO to warn those of you who might be traveling down south in the near or semi-distant future...we left to come home on sunday afternoon around 2:30, got to the boarder town around 3:30 (which is average) and then we WAITED for 5 1/2 HOURS!!!!!!!! the line was REDICULOUS! we moved probably 5 miles in those 5 1/2 hours...THEN we drove the rest of the 3 hours home. Sooooo 9 1/2 HOURS later we got home! You know what though....it really wasn't a HORRIBLE expirience...it went by suprisingly...well....not "fast" but it didn't seem as long as the drive to UTAH (which from home is about as long). I'm just grateful that the 4 of us like eachother! Needless to say, the weekend was still worth it! We really did have a good time. Thanks Dave and Jess!!

2 comments:

  1. That sucks no pictures! And the ONLY reason why it wasn't horrible is because you guys didn't have any kids with you! Seriously if you did, I bet someone would have died.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm agreeing with Katie on this one. I think about sitting there with the boys and i start feeling like i need to vomit, well on that happy note, we're sure glad you guys got home safe!

    ReplyDelete